Building Services Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a leading organisation operating within the Building Services industry in Malta. Specialising in M&E contracting, facilities management etc, this organisation strives to deliver quality on every project whether it be installation or maintenance.
Due to continued expansion, a Quantity Surveyor with an MEP background is required to:
• Prepare estimates taking in to account contracts, budgets, BoQ’s and other documentation during tender preparation
• Forecast costs for materials
• Monitor and record changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
• Monitor the services of subcontractors
• Prepare contracts for sub-contractors as required in line with the contract
• Measure and value the work done on site
• Prepare, follow-up and negotiate the interim and final payment applications with the aim of achieving certification
• Organise and manage the compilation and consolidation of the bill of quantities and payment applications
• Certify works done and payment applications of subcontractors
• Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
• Prepare monthly financial reports and projects analysis
• Assist in the preparation of as-built drawings, carrying out on-site surveys as required
• Provide commercial support to the Departmental Managers.
• Be experienced Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors
• Have extensive experience working within the building services or construction sector
• Be proficient in the use of ACAD software and understand design drawings
• Demonstrate experience in formulating and issuing payment applications
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor seeking the next step in your career on Malta, please contact Ami Baird at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.