At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together
ExxonMobil Limited (EML) – one of the largest Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) in ExxonMobil Global Business Centers network that provides supporting services to ExxonMobil affiliates around the world. Their services include corporate financial, tax and credit, information technology, customer services for fuels, lubricant and chemicals, procurement and payables, human resources and commercial operations for fuels and lubricant.
Career development is a high priority at ExxonMobil Limited. Our approach is based on long-term career orientation and development from within our global organization.
Our Bangkok Global Business Center employs over 1,600 people alone. With an extensive portfolio of businesses across Asia Pacific, our teams in Financial Services serves as strategic partner to provide a range of services such as Accounting, Reporting, Analysis, Business Support, and etc.
We’re looking for graduates and experienced professionals who are eager to take on these opportunities with us.
What you will do
Successful candidates of ‘Business Support Analyst’ will be assigned to support one of the 3 processes below.
Product Movement and Inventory Analyst
– Work with traders and schedulers to understand business scenarios
– Record volumetric movements for all hydrocarbon movements for refinerie, chemical and terminal plants in Asia Pacific
– Record goods issues, goods receipts, write on / offs, rebrands, etc. at assigned stock points
– Reconcile inventory stocks in physical / in transit plants and stock points on a monthly basis
– Record and settle purchases of hydrocarbons and secondary costs with counterparties
– Record, bill and collect sales of hydrocarbons and secondary revenues with counterparties
– Follow up on open receivables with customers
– Reconcile assigned receivable and payable accounts and follow up on open items
– Review month P&L analysis by voyage to ensure accuracy of earnings
– Troubleshoot inquiries from vendors, customers and business lines
Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst- Value Chain
– Responsible for monthly analysis of business performance and develop planning & budgeting for Fuels Value Chain or Lubes Value Chain in Asia Pacific region
– Validate monthly earnings and perform earnings analytics to understand key business events contributing to earnings result
– Analyze and provide financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Business Line management
– Provide support and participate in monthly business performance review with Business Line management
– Coordinate and support annual planning & budgeting process
– Develop breadth of value chain knowledge (industry, competitors and customers)
– Responsible for Credit Management of a designated customer portfolio
– Provide Credit advisory to Business Functions e.g. using Credit offer to secure profitable deals while balancing credit risk vs. reward
– Perform customer risk assessment based on various resources such as sales, public information and customer visits
– Collect and interpret data from customers and third party agencies, including industry and economic trends
– Recommend customer credit offer e.g. credit limit, security requirement, payment term
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related fields
- At least 2 accounting courses
- Preferably with 3 years and above of work experience, but 0-3 years of candidate is acceptable
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Premium medical health plan & life insurance
- Full coverage OPD (for actual reasonable amount necessary for treatment)
- Limit out-of- pocket for IPD
- Thai Baht 6,000 dental fee/year
- Annual medical check-up
- Fitness membership
- Provident fund contribution rate 5% to 15% of salary
- Contribution 5% of salary to employee savings plan
- Housing loan subsidy
- Workplace flexibility e.g. flexible work hours, work from home
- 10 to 20 days annual vacation
- 5 days personal business leave
- Special occasion leaves e.g. Birthday, Wedding or Graduation
- Skills training & development program
- Tuition assistance
*Eligibility and details may vary according to work location, service year and conditions in each program/plan.
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to the direction and discretion of the Company and/or applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability
Corporate Separateness Statement
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment