Oxy is an international energy company with assets primarily in the United States, the Middle East and North Africa. We are one of the largest oil producers in the U.S., including a leading producer in the Permian and DJ basins, and offshore Gulf of Mexico. Our midstream and marketing segment provides flow assurance and maximizes the value of our oil and gas. Our chemical subsidiary OxyChem manufactures the building blocks for life-enhancing products. Our Oxy Low Carbon Ventures subsidiary is advancing leading-edge technologies and business solutions that economically grow our business while reducing emissions. We are committed to using our global leadership in carbon management to advance a lower-carbon world. Visit oxy.com for more information.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Business Advisor – Midstream Agreements within our Midstream Strategic Development group based in Houston, TX.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate compliance and review of midstream contractual commitments with commercial and operations teams.
- Maintain and monitor activities related to gathering, treating, processing and transportation contracts for document control and compliance.
- Develop processes, tools, reports and GIS mapping to track and maintain contractual obligations including dedication tracking and performance compliance.
- Coordinate alignment of midstream commitments with various Oxy departments.
- Consolidate and maintain midstream contracts within Oxy retention systems.
- Coordinate and communicate with management on the status of projects and initiatives.
- Other duties as required, including periodic review of internal processes, controls, contract forms, contract briefs, data reporting, gap analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ year’s work experience in business, legal, auditing, contract admin, or similar areas of focus.
- Experience in an energy related field, process controls, compliance, control systems, a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task numerous initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to manage and coordinate projects within a group setting.
- Strong attention to detail, data integrity and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required. Additional proficiency in Quorum Land System, File Net, GIS tools, Power BI, etc. is a plus
- Ability to complete tasks within specified timelines with minimal supervision.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, political preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– Business Development
– United States-Texas-Houston
To apply for this job please visit oxy.taleo.net.