Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Reporting to the Global Sales Excellence group with a primary focus of researching competitive intelligence, identifying strategic growth accounts, forecasting drilling activities, and reporting on and analyzing Nabors’ sales performance. The role includes working closely with Business Development Managers, Global Account Managers, Operations Directors, and Sales and Marketing senior management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and support Weekly/Monthly Market reports, detailing market share by Region and relevant changes in rig activity across customers and competitors
- Develop and communicate Regional Market Dashboards, highlighting recent market changes and future customer opportunities with an aim of supporting Sales Managers’ prioritization of key customer accounts
- Serve as primary contact for internal market intelligence and operation projects and provide day-to-day management updates
- Analyze competitor performance across regions to highlight opportunities and levers for specific customer accounts
- Provide ongoing performance management support of sales Managers: Individual and Management Dashboards, Quarterly Ranking, and any ad-hoc requests using Nabors BI tool and Salesforce.com
- Support and coordinate monthly Global Accounts and Business Development area Plan process and facilitate presentation.
- Support and coordinate global bidding activities, facilitate weekly calls and status update.
- Assist with other duties and projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, Finance, Economics or related field or combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Analytics, marketing, project management
- Proven ability work on multiple large-scale projects is required
- Strong analytical, financial, and performance management skills
- Strong Performance Bias with focus on collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery
- Good business judgment in handling potentially sensitive information
- Ability to work with uncertainty and incomplete data to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence and build alignment within multidiscipline teams
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Self-motivated & energetic
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office products, with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be proficient in excel charting, graphing, formula and analysis functions.
- Minimum travel may be required.
- Familiarity with Drilling / Completions / Interventions activities
- Salesforce CRM applications
- Power BI or equivalent BI tool
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
: United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.