Our client, a Tier One Mining Operator, are looking for Business Analyst (Projects) to join them on a 6-month contract basis.
Key Skills |
- Ability to identify and analyse business requirements and assist with implementing incremental change.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, applying strategic thinking and providing effective solutions.
- Strong IT Technical Background (System Administrations and Disaster Recovery knowledge would be preferable).
- Assist in developing the Resilience and Recovery Project objectives.
- Assist in the Business Impact Assessment/Technical Risk Assessment process and procedures.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work across multiple workstreams concurrently / good time management skills
- Have a strong teamwork ethic and attitude.
- Other duties as required and requested.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or are interested in other positions, please get in touch for a confidential chat – Rebecca.Blake@NESFircroft.com
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.