StatusRotation (4×4) in Hassi Messaoud
Business Analyst (SAP) is responsible for monitoring SAP system in terms of business functionality & design, master data and structure for effective cost monitoring/reporting and ensuring regulatory compliance and internal compliance, including being focal point of SAP implementation.
- Recognize cross-cultural and cross-organizational differences, and promote, develop, and maintain understanding and collaboration among secondees from SONATRACH, PTTEP, Algerian staff, expatriates,
- Contribute to updating, developing, and maintaining effective rules, regulations, and guidelines for finance and accounting area.
- Contribute to the preparation of departmental work plan & budget and the effective budget control as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual statistics of comparative cost analysis of the responsible areas for effective operation costs
- Key working details include the followings:
- Maintain master data in SAP for finance department such as vendor master creation, customer master data, inventory master data creation, input exchange rate, cost allocation cycle etc.
- Create Work break down structure (WBS) and network in SAP
- Be a focal point and super-user for SAP implementation.
- Issue Purchase Requisitions/Purchase Orders (PR/PO) for finance department
- Review and check the correctness of actual cost daily to ensure that users input correct master data i.e cost center, account code, network.
- Coordinate and work with related parties for developing and implementing a business system and ensure its functions are complied with company’s rules and regulations.
- Analyze users’ requests or issues, provide advices and solutions, and propose for system modification or configuration, and summarize the system change proposals to get approval from management.
- Conduct business system functionality testing and ensure the test and change areas are complied with Quality Assurance and are documented.
- Prepare and ensure the up-to-date business system for Finance department
- Share and transfer business system knowledge to finance team
- Verify, maintain, monitor user’s authorization access to ensure correct Segregations of Duties (SOD) (coordinate with ITC department).
- Plan and organize user group forum to consolidate issues / requirements for business system improvement, enhancement, or modification.
- Manage chart of accounts ( adding/deleting) .
- Assist heads of finance team for extra finance activities
- Provide advices and coordinate with the system administrator in assets to ensure the business system models are maintained and standardized
- Consultation on Procurement related matters
Professional Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, or related fields
- Experience in Finance and Accounting, Information Technology – minimum of 5 Years (Oil and gas sector – preferred)
- Experience in SAP FI/CO – minimum of 5 Years
- Good communication in English and French
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Analytical skill and interpersonal skill
- Experience in SAP implementation project
To apply for this job please visit altea-energy.com.