Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Business Communication Partner (BCP), to join the Communication Alignment Div. in the Communication Strategy Department. The successful candidate will serve as a senior communication advisor to designated Company’s business lines leaders. They will be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating a tailored and specific communications strategy based on the Business Plan.
The BCP’s primary role is to ensure communications strategies are fully aligned and integrated with the overall Corporate Communication Strategy, and support as the lead communications interface between the Communication Strategy Department and the assigned business line function which includes (Technology, Downstream, Upstream, Advocacy and HR& Corporate Services).
Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Serve as a key interface and coordination point for all communications workstreams, managing input from the leadership teams, Business Communication team, and the broader Corporate Communication Department.
- Stakeholder mapping and research that helps to build a deep understanding of the audience and their needs.
- Leveraging data-driven insights (including corporate reputation tracking, media analysis, benchmarking) to inform a strategic approach, communication objectives, and KPIs.
- Development of a compelling, multi-channel communications strategy, with input from leadership and corporate communications.
- Development of messaging and supporting materials, drawing on proof points to validate messages.
- Coordinating with other Corporate Communication teams to successfully activate the communications strategy – including through media relations, social media, event management, publishing, internal communications, speechwriting, and other marketing/communications channels as appropriate.
- Identify and develop a calendar of strategic speaking engagements and opportunities for the business leaders and subject matter experts.
- Development of communications objectives, KPIs, and metrics to measure the effectiveness and impact of communications and external engagement with content and understanding of strategy.
A successful candidate will have strong academic credentials, holding a Bachelor’s degree, with advanced or professional qualifications in Communications or related disciplines also desirable.
- Candidate should have fifteen (15) years of experience in strategic communications, either in-house or in a consultancy. Experience in the Oil & Gas and Energy sector is preferred, with regional experience also desirable.
- Candidate should have proven experience in developing and delivering a multi-channel corporate communication strategy in a global, diversified, and agile organization. Experience of large, global M&A deals and post-integration situations is desirable.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Candidate must also have professional gravitas, credibility, and diplomacy skills to liaise with senior leaders and executives.
- Candidate will have the ability to confidently present to senior executives and explain communication strategies, techniques, and KPIs.
- Candidate will be able to distil complex technical terms, information, and objectives and translate these into clear and compelling communication concepts for stakeholders.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and verbal English, while Arabic language skills are not mandatory but desirable.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.