Develop and strengthen Business Continuity competency and capability within Equinor, in all phases of the BCM system – governance, analysis, plans and procedures, training, testing, drills and exercises, verifying adequacy and implementation, continuous improvements, and supporting the response to actual disruption events.
- Conduct and facilitate business impact analysis, assessing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions.
- Develop and maintain business continuity plans and procedures; review, revise, and expand existing plans and protocols.
- Support all business areas and functions in the company to exercise, update and maintain their specific business continuity plans and procedures including revision of specific business impact assessments and risk assessments.
- Collaborate with IT staff to develop and implement Disaster Recovery best practices to protect and restore data and systems in the event of significant disruptions.
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular business continuity related drills and exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly, and generate hypothetical scenarios to stress-test business continuity plans.
- Ensuring all personnel with specific business continuity responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfil those responsibilities.
- Develop BC competency, by Identifying, preparing, and delivering BC courses.
- Organise and conduct or participate in business continuity self-assessments and audits and reviews and implement agreed actions.
- Review and ensure the company business continuity governance is always kept compliant with the applicable laws, and selected standards and best practices.
- Administer contracts and service agreements with business continuity service providers.
- Be a member of the on-duty response system, acting as a business continuity officer after a disruption event, coordinating with the emergency and crisis management teams as required.
- Perform other relevant tasks in Crisis and Continuity Management as requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.