Reference Number: 19 GS
Our client, an international trading company across multiple industries such as energy, machinery, minerals, and metals resources, is looking for an individual to take on the role of Business Development. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading new Business Development and implementation of such businesses with the of objective of delivering growth potential towards the company’s related business.
- Maintain and expand physical trading business.
- Expand communication network in the industry to strengthen the company’s presence.
- Find seeds for new business development and study/propose to management (business field is not limited).
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Appropriate Degree.
- Min 5 years of working experience in physical trading of Metal commodities.
- Having basic knowledge and network of global Metals and Mineral Resources industry.
- Desirable: New business development, including M&A; Knowledge and network in Energy business field (Renewable Energy, biomass fuel).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive annual salary + benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.