ASC Nigeria Ltd is a strong local player, providing specialised recruitment services for oil and gas operators in Nigeria.
The company provides Manpower solutions.
- Develop new business opportunities for the Company through the attraction of new clients within Nigeria.
- To support in formalizing the Company`s business plan for Nigeria and manage the activities that achieve the Company Gross Turnover and Margin by selective tendering and management of business development budgets
- Maintain existing clientele relationship.
- Support in preparing Business Plan for Nigeria incorporating specific marketing strategies to achieving same.
- Implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of company goals.
- Identify technical and commercial risks.
- Minimises risks through an appropriate strategy and action plan.
- Win business across the variety of Company’s businesses for execution in Nigeria thereby making company a known name in this field in Nigeria.
- Frequent business relationship with industry experts and regulatory bodies like DPR, NAPIMS, NiPeX etc.
- Provide regional intelligence for other operations.
- Recommend Bid/No bid decisions in accordance with market circumstances and company guidelines and strategy.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, current and potential clients / partners.
- Identify and minimise company commercial risk in proposals through liaison with Commercial group.
- Close tracking of industry developments and prospects in Nigeria.
- To support in formalizing the Company`s business plan for Nigeria and manage the activities that achieve the Company Gross Turnover and Margin by selective tendering and management of business development budgets.
- Identify Industry exhibitions & Marketing events suitable to showcase Company’s business activities and competencies in Nigeria
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all business matters.
- Proven capability in winning and delivering million-dollar equipment or complex services opportunities.
- Ideally has a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution design.
- Experience and knowledge of Nigeria and wider African Oil and Gas Market
- Proven track record of Bids/ITT’s execution on NiPeX portal
- Proven track record of valuable relationship/contacts in the industry and regulatory bodies (DPR, NNPC, IOC’s and Marginal & Independent Field Operators and EPIC’s etc.)
- Proven track record of sourcing yet to be advertised bids and converting bids to contracts.
- Enthusiastic, resilient, team player and hands-on approach to work.
- Creative and Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Good technical and commercial expertise, project driven, good business negotiator
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering Graduate or B.Sc.. Degree.
- Minimum of 10+ years of Experience in the Oil and Gas and or EPIC Industry.
- Valuable and proven years of Experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction Industry.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role in Oil and Gas and or EPIC Industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.onstreamgroup.com.