Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
- As a Business Development Executive, you help the company build strategic partnerships with other companies and increase revenue. The goal is to lead initiatives that touch upon strategic planning, marketing, and sales.
- You will work closely with engineers and provide technical knowledge during business planning. Generate leads, manage customer and partner relationships, and close deals.
- You identify customer markets, monitor industry trends, conduct competitor analyses, and craft business plans.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience. Engineering Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.) preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of technical sales or field sales support experience in the oil and gas market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (emails, value-added recommendations, proposals, etc.).
- Effective in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Vast technical and commercial knowledge of the oil and gas market.
- Have a history of success selling services.
- Have established oil and gas field contacts.
- Self-motivated with a strategic mindset.
- Capability to identify needs and develop real-world solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research companies for potential merger and partnership opportunities.
- Work closely with Operations Manager and Managing Director to determine ideal business opportunities to pursue.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with prospects.
- Cold call as needed to ensure a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet possible prospects by increasing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Attend Oil and Gas functions, for example, association events and conferences to gain new networks and prospects.
- Utilizes Area Manager for sales support as needed.
- Ensure that sales data and updates are accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Drives and manages the implementation of a strategic sales plan for targeted prospects; utilizing necessary resources within the company.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit en-ng.whatjobs.com.
Be the first to comment