Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role will be in charge of business development engaging end-users directly and/or via channel partners (distributors, packagers, EPCs and capital partners). Company’s main industrial power generation offering is a 5-20MW, 100% hydrogen-ready, gas turbine product line that delivers on low-carbon power and path to net-zero.
Key verticals include Datacenters, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Airports and large EV-fleets across CA, WA, OR, NV and CO. The candidate will report to the Managing Director, Americas.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for generating opportunities, driving monthly orders, margin and win rate for NovaLT gas turbines (5, 12 and 16MW). Such applications may include but may not be limited to industrial COGEN, combined cycle and simple cycle power.
- Accelerating channel partnerships by engaging and onboarding distributors, value added resellers, agents and others, to multiply the opportunity pipeline and order intake.
- Engaging in opportunities in the early stage to map customer priorities, understand competition and work closely with internal teams to develop and articulate the right value proposition. He/she will influence customer specifications and design criteria, to ensure Nova LT is the best fit.
- Forging deep relations with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization to drive early outcomes (such as spec-in, sole source, win-win) and ultimately deal closure at healthy margin.
- Building relations with EPCs and influencers in value chain to enhance the Nova LT value proposition, while minimizing bidding efforts and execution risk.
- Pacing all Nova deals with regional sales and the rest of the organization to ensure deals get the required support for successful order closure.
- Collaborating with other members of the regional sales team to position Baker Hughes, and ultimately achieve orders.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or engineering.
- Have knowledge of the Power Generation market
- Have minimum 5 years of sales or commercial experience
- Have customer engagement skills and ability to interact with all levels
- Be able to map customer priorities and translate into a competitive offering
- Have analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills, integrative team working style and able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Be a self-starter & able to work on his/her own initiative
- Have willingness and ability to travel as needed
- Have fluent English essential and another regional language would be an advantage
This role can work remote.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.