Business Development Manager – Southern Europe
Our client is a long established and highly respected international organisation, delivering blast proof modular solutions to the petrochemical and related industries. A Business Development Manager is now required to maintain and further develop the company’s presence within Southern Europe.
Responsibilities as follows:
• Promote, sale and explore opportunities for company core products – Blast Resistant Buildings
• Interfacing with clients, providing a clear interpretation of their requirements from the enquiry onset and ensure good working relationship.
• Preparation of annual business development plan for designated region in support of the company’s strategy and objectives. The plan would focus on new business opportunities within that specified region
• Identifying and visiting key clients within the region, following up projects, orders, working on tenders, applications, forecast plans, forecast revenue.
• Reviewing the tenders and quotations documents before submitting for positioning the proposal according to the customer requirements and managing projects development and implementation from instauration to closure.
• Working and interacting with application team before and during the preparation of the technical and commercial proposals.
• Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
• Ensuring that the service provided is of the highest quality and in line with company standards
• Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information along with current market situation and report on projects and business environment.
• Ensuring that customers fulfil all criteria of the contract such as payment, signing of agreements, guarantees and liaising with accounts department to ensure all invoices are issued and payments are received on time.
• Ensuring management is aware of all current and relevant issues
• Representing company at senior level meetings with domestic and overseas customers; attending trade fairs, seminars etc
Candidates will have
• Excellent business acumen and enterprising skills to quickly build and sustain long term working relationships and generate positive results in line with the company policy and ethics.
• Experience of direct sales and indirect sales to the petrochemical industry within designated region
• Results driven, a proven track record of growing geographical markets, introducing new clients and bringing new products to market.
• Experience of negotiating major high cost projects
• Experience of project tracking from FEED to procurement.
Our client is happy to consider individuals based in Southern European country.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with a highly profitable business committed to growth of the organisation and the development of their business development professionals
Please contact Ami Baird at Ably Resources for full details.
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.