Gulf Business Machines Qatar W.L.L.
Lead sales and business development in the Oil & Gas territory. Must possess a competent understanding of enterprise IT business and Oil & Gas industry solutions. Accountable for meeting GBM revenue targets in products and GBM value add services, Increasing GBM profit, improving customers’ experience, and lowering GBM business risks and A/Rs. Must have excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, organizing, and relationship-building skills with proficiency in project and change management. Capable to perform under pressure both as a leader and a team player. Great ability to evaluate and identify new business opportunities for growth. Develop and maintain excellent relationships internally and with the customer team and C-level executives.
Sales and marketing
- Preferably have existing relationships with Oil & Gas Customers in Qatar.
- Acquire a strategic position for GBM and differentiate GBM from the competition.
- Promote and sell GBM services and GBM partner products.
- Lead & win digital transformation engagements, GBM services, and support & maintenance contracts.
- Build and develop a GBM pipeline of qualified and to be qualified business opportunities.
- Innovate and develop demand for GBM portfolio of products and services.
- Promote GBM events, generate leads, and follow up on leads generated by other GBM colleagues and GBM partners.
- Maximize GBM wallet share by increasing GBM participation in customers’ projects Up-sell and cross-sell when appropriate.
- Co-own bid preparation and lead bid readiness & submission.
- Achieve assigned revenue and GBM value-add services targets
- Work closely with GBM Project Managers to ensure successful projects’ delivery according to contract scope, budget, and time schedule while improving customer satisfaction and the customer experience in working with GBM.
- Cooperate with LOB to maximize GBM profit and reduce GBM risks.
- Manager customer expectations and avoid over-commitment.
- Lead and support the GBM team in contract negotiation with customers to protect GBM interest, and reduce financial and legal risks while improving customers’ payment terms in favor of GBM.
- Coordinate with the GBM team to ensure GBM met its commitments, GBM invoices are accepted by customers, and are paid on time.
- Proactively engage with GBM A/R Team to identify solutions for account receivable issues.
Customer Experience & Satisfaction
- Align customer expectations and GBM execution to ensure a great customer experience in dealing with GBM.
- Address customers’ concerns and propose remedial action agreeable in-between GBM and customer.
- Monitor the execution of the action plan and ensure that the progress meets the expectations and to the satisfaction of GBM and your customer.
- Build relationships and coordinate GBM engagement for the best customer experience and for customers to rate GBM as the best company to do business with.
Relationship Management & Customer Insight (LOB/IT)
- Gain respect as a trusted advisor and business manager for customers set with the IT Department team, management, and customers LOB team and management.
- Acquire a deep understanding of customers’ corporate strategy, KPIs, future projects, initiatives, and immediate needs of customer set.
- Gain a detailed understanding of customers’ organizational structure and decision-making process.
- Build a trusted relationship with key decision makers for each major opportunity, understand the influence map and build an effective strategy for closing major opportunities.
- Regularly arrange meetings with GBM management to maintain a dialog with customers’ management and leadership team.
- Gain competitive insights from customers related to key initiatives including but not limited to preference in technology, partners, and budget, and position GBM’s major value proposition to differentiate it from the competition.
Skills and Oi & Gas Industry Insight
- Abreast with GBM’s portfolio of offerings and solutions.
- Develop and maintain a deeper understanding of the Oil & Gas industry sector that customers are in and keep up with trends and challenges directly or indirectly affecting the customers.
- Keep up to date with the latest information about local market influences, challenges, and competition.
- Acquire and maintain IT and Oil & Gas industry sector sales certifications and improve your capabilities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Operational Excellence and Leadership
- Adhere to GBM’s processes and guidelines.
- Meet assigned revenue, GBM services, and A/R collection targets.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts.
- Conduct, lead and document and update Account Planning involving relevant stakeholders. Coordinate and monitor execution plan
- Develop a winning plan for GBM business opportunities. Execute win plan and coordinate GBM team participation
- Lead communication and facilitate collaboration among GBM team members engaged in your customer set.
- Identify and mitigate the potential business risk that may impact GBM’s business with the customer and keep GBM management updated.
- Propose improvement to develop GBM business, Propose processes improvement for better GBM performance
Qualifications / Skills:
- Enterprise IT functional and business value skills
- Oil & Gas Industry Sector business skills
- Sales planning & sales closing skills, Prospecting and business development
- Opportunity qualification, Relationship and conflict management
- Forecasting and business planning, Business risk assessment & management
- Negotiation and contracting skills, Time-management & scheduling
- Communication verbal, writing, and presentation
- Team leader and team player, Project & performance management
Employment Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit en-ae.whatjobs.com.
Be the first to comment