Business Process Analyst
Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia – Colombia
Business Process Analyst
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit www.slb.com for more information.
About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars – SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results.
About this role
ITT SAP R2R Inventory Analyst provides functional and technical support to end users in SAP CO-ML Controlling Actual Costing/Material Ledger.
- Support ITT SAP system for CO-ML Controlling Actual Costing/Material Ledger across the globe.
- Effectively engage with financial Hubs and all the product line representatives, to ensure that all issues raised concerning CO-ML are resolved and controls relating to materials actual costing are maintained.
- Adhere to the SLA metrics and support governance standards.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects for the CO-ML function.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and cross training sessions within the team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance or Logistics domain with experience of at least 5 years in Management Accounting.
- Expert End-User experience in SAP Finance and Logistics modules.
- Strong knowledge in product costing with Actual costing/ Material ledger.
- Exposure to other SAP modules, especially MM, PP.
- Any exposures in Automation process or any other new technology is an advantage.
Other skills and abilities
- Individual that can contribute to the team with highly performance and responsibility.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- English level of C1
SLB as an employer
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.