Buyer & SOU initiative Specialist
Join our Global Supply Chain team
Partner with the best
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist – Supplier Management, you will be responsible for:
· Provide oversight to large suppliers or Business Process Outsourcing. Ensure Business Process Outsourcing compliance with SLAs and act as the primary point of contact on all service level issues and resolution.
· Handles communication with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
· Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field
· Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Bachelor’s from an accredited university or college ( GED with at least 4 yrs. of experience in Sourcing).
· Minimum of 3 additional yrs. of experience in Supplier Management.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.