Cased Hole Geoscientist
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Join our cutting-edge Geoservices team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Geoservices team provides support to multiple product lines within our organisation. We collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and customers to provide services from exploration through to production.
Take ownership for industry leading projects
As a Cased Hole Geoscientist, you will be providing expertise in your field of geosciences. You will be providing technical input to our organization and to our customers. You will be collaborating with our product lines to provide guidance for ownership of project needs and requirements to ensure successful delivery.
As a Cased Hole Geoscientist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring real time and post job operations for Cased hole logging operations.
- Focusing mainly on production logging, well integrity and cement evaluation.
- Assisting and advising operations for pre-job planning with the client, tool configuration, on-job support and post job review.
- Preparing technical interpretation reports for Wireline services.
- Being able to work at flexible hours depending on operation needs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Science, Engineering, Technology) or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Have some background in cased hole logging
- Have experience in Operations or Field experience in Wireline is a plus
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
- Working a minimum of 4 days a week and 3 days off in shifts
- Reducing the time you work during the day
- Reducing the time you work across the week
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.