Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry.With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and eqipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Tubular Services Technician II (Tong Operator I).
To properly place and operate conventional casing tools and equipment, validate requirements for jobs, and make-up casing to required torque.
• Maintain equipment and provide field support.
• Work in conjunction with the Pusher, Stabber, and Floorhand to validate requirements, verify jobs and equipment, and to make-up the casing to the required torque.
• Identify and document defects on the tong and HPU and troubleshoot equipment defects that may be a problem in the field.
• Communicate test results to group and use expertise to assist both internal and external customers.
• Train other team members on procedure concepts and equipment.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• One (1) year experience in the Casing Installation Industry
• Common knowledge of sizes and weights of casing
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Safety and service oriented
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Good problem solving skills
• Requires the ability to stand up to ½ of the time.
• Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, over 2/3 of the time.
• Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds, unassisted.
• Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Requires the ability to talk or hear more than 2/3 of the time.
• Requires repetitive motions
• Typically works in a moderately noisy environment.
• Routine exposure to the elements, including working outdoors and in a non-climate controlled building.
: United States Of America-Texas-Odessa-(Nabors Drilling, USA) West Texas
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.