CDL Delivery/Treater Driver (Upstream Chemicals) Parachute, CO
Do you like to work onsite with customers?
Do you enjoy taking ownership for customer projects?
Be part of a team that keeps moving – (Limited Time Sign On Bonus!)
Our process chemicals help you overcome the problems associated with opportunity crude processing, corrosion, fouling, desalination, and foaming. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team plays an essential role in ensuring the delivery and of shipment of our products to our customers.
Take ownership of our logistics
As a Driver, you will play a key role in ensuring that customer needs are met. You will work independently transporting chemicals from the plant site to the customer location.
As a CDL Delivery/Treater Driver, you will be responsible for:
- Transporting chemicals from the plant site to customer location to ensure a safe on time delivery
- Building excellent customer relationships and championing the voice of the customer within the organization
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Ensuring correct application of production chemicals to be used by our oilfield customers
- Utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers to provide treatment to on-site customer wells
- Following company and regulatory quality and Environment, Health and Safety standards to ensure compliance
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate good experience in a similar driving position
- Have a good knowledge of DOT regulations and handling of hazardous material
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Have a Class A or B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- Be in a drivable distance to the worksite
- Have the legal right to work in the US without restrictions or company sponsorship
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- 5 days a week working schedule with overtime
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- The pay range for this role will be: $20/hr to $24/hr USD
- You will be eligible to participate in the Baker Hughes Fullstream Short-Term Incentive program applicable for the above position. The actual payout for your short-term incentive reward will be based on company and individual performance and its contingent upon Baker Hughes achieving pre-determined financial results.
- You will be eligible to participate in Company -sponsored benefits programs, including health and welfare programs and the Thrift Plan (401k). You will have a choice of coverage options that best suit your needs. Coverage options and contribution amounts are related to your benefit elections, base salary level and specific requirements of each of these plans.
- $5000.00 Hiring Bonus
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.