We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for professionally installing cable in field site hole and spool the cable as it is pulled from the hole.
- Load, perform pre-trip inspection, transport cable spool from the shop to the field site location and rig up.
- Band cable to the tubing as the cable is run into the hole, splice or pack off cable and handle pulls of cable to the spool.
- Responsible for unloading cable at the shop and reloading for next trip.
- Prepare paperwork to include DOT requirements, IFTA reports, billable and non-billable hours and mileage.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Maintain mechanical performance of truck used in transportation to and from the field.
- Train and mentor lower-level technicians at the well site.
- Trains and coaches new hires in basic principles.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- 3 or 4 years of experience in similar fields
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Must have Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
103 S 42nd Street, Enid, Oklahoma, 73701, United States
Requisition Number: 175720
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.