Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…. We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified CDL Driver / Tubular Running Services Operator.
To properly maintain repair and deliver and pick up casing running equipment to and from location.
• Maintain equipment as required and provide shop support.
• Hauls equipment back and from location as needed.
• Work in conjunction with the shop Supervisor, and shop technicians as needed to validate requirements, verify jobs and equipment.
• Identify and document defects on the casing running or torque turn equipment as needed and troubleshoot equipment defects that may be a problem.
• Communicate test results to group and use expertise to assist both internal and external customers.
• Train other team members on procedure concepts and equipment.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable.
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Other field and shop duties as assigned.
- Class A CDL License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must live within 1 hr. of our facilities
- Must be available to work all shifts and days of the week
- Experience working with diesel engines and hydraulic systems
- One (1) year experience in the Casing Installation Industry
- Common knowledge of sizes and weights of casing
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Safety and service oriented
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Requires the ability to stand up to ½ of the time.
- Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, over 2/3 of the time.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds, unassisted.
- Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
: United States Of America-Texas-Odessa-(Nabors Drilling, USA) West Texas
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.