We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, safely maintains cementing bulk equipment and the bulk plant.
- Responsible for pulling bulk equipment to be loaded and used at wellsite.
- Applies all applicable HMS processes to properly load bulk materials and interacts with the lab.
- Loads bulk chemicals for jobs.
- Calculates load out sheets and safely and accurately operate the Accublend at the bulk plant with minimal supervision.
- Learns to perform accurate inventory counts of chemicals.
- Assists in the charge-off of material used on the job to the sales order.
- This position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 1-3 years of experience in material handling or cementing operations.
- Must be able to learn and apply all applicable HSE policies and procedures and demonstrate their application into his/her duties.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension, communication skills, and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 95492
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Cementing Bulk Material Operator II: $16.70-$30.05
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.