NES Fircroft has partnered with some of the largest diversified upstream oilfield service companies in the world. They are currently looking for several Cement Operators for their job sites located in ROMA, QLD and MOOMBA,SA.
We are looking for applicants who have experience in using specialized equipment to pump cement or other fluids and who have knowledge and experience in performing calculations to determine the amount of cement mix and additives required, using the depth, pressure, volume of cement required and specific purpose in their calculations
This assignment is based on a fixed term contract of 6/12-months, with the possibility of an extension; full-time opportunities with the client are also available for the right candidates.
This is an opportunity to work for organizations that have great reputation for providing the very best in customer solutions and the roles are an excellent opportunity to expand your career in the Oil and Gas sector.
Responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Operation of cement plants (Grinding Mills & Packaging Lines) and Mobile Equipment (Front End Loaders, Forklifts)
- Collection and analyzing of all cement production samples
- Drive Heavy combination trucks and other vehicles to and from the job sites.
- Keep truck fueled, maintaining truck history books, serviced & complete pre-departure checks.
- Manual laboring: Lift, handle, load, and unload trucks, rig up, rig down logging tools.
- Clean and service equipment after jobs.
- Assist in repair and/or maintenance operations as per the supervisor instructions.
- Taking instructions from other crew members and work from the bottom up and as part of a team.
- Fill out required reports.
Skills, experience and requirements:
- MC Driver’s License (unrestricted) – i.e. Must be road-ranger/crash box licensed/experienced.
- High-risk Forklift license.
- Willing and able to handle manual labor for long hours.
- Willing to commit to 3 weeks on/3 weeks off roster (FIFO).
- Clean Police Clearance
- Willing and able to take instruction from other crew members and work as part of a team.
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical prior mobilization.
- Able to complete several online inductions prior mobilization.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- These roles are FIFO, working on a 3 weeks on/3 weeks off roster.
- 12hrs days (6am/6pm or vice versa) with competitive salary package and penalty rates applicable.
- 6/12-month fixed term contract with full-time opportunities for the right candidates.
- Accommodation, travel, and meals are all provided.
- Long distance travel may be required between work locations and candidates will be mobilizing from major capital cities.
- Immediate start available.
If you have the required skills and experience and are looking to join a fast-paced hands-on environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.