We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, trains and becomes familiar with the chemical hygiene plan and the current HSE laboratory safety standards.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties.
- Performs duties to conduct prototype or laboratory tests following prescribed procedures.
- Learns to build equipment and/or perform basic material or environmental tests using basic techniques with electrical/electronic, chemical, and mechanical equipment.
- Learns to document test data for reporting purposes.
- Maintains files and documentation related to test equipment and test results of equipment.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Skills typically through eight (8) hours of college chemistry (preferred).
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from an Associate Lab Technician – Chemistry, Lab Technician – Chemistry up to a Sr. Lab Technician-Chemistry.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 99616
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.