ChemWatcher Product Champion
Houston – United States
Job: ChemWatcher Product Champion
The ChemWatcher Product Champion is primarily responsible for growing and maintaining the ChemWatcher business globally. This includes the management of the ChemWatcher deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage ChemWatcher team members (including mentoring, scheduling, performing evaluations)
- Identify and develop business opportunities for ChemWatcher
- Develop and present engaging content both internally and externally to market ChemWatcher
- Initiate projects and manage timely delivery of agreed scope of work
- Provide business and technical support during deployments including project management and requirements gathering activities
- Support and develop automation initiatives including
- Provide content for InTouch
- Manage and coordinate cross-business line communication and support for projects and operational deployments
- Contribute to the creation of technical documentation and marketing materials
- Oversee and manage support for existing internal and external customers
- Regularly report status to Production Chemistry management and stakeholders
- Contribute to project setup activities (Avocet/Excel)
- 1-3 years’ e Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience with Avocet
- Familiarity with automation and instrumentation (IoT)
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment is critical
- Must be a very service focused individual (for internal and external clients)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.