We are currently recruiting for a qualified Civil Project Engineer to ensure the civil aspects of a major renewable energy construction project are delivered in accordance with contract requirements and best practices. Our client operates in the renewable energy sector on a global basis and have a major renewable energy project heading into construction.
Location- Regional Queensland (2.5-hour drive from Brisbane)
Duration- 2-year fixed term contract (until the end of 2023)
Roster- DIDO – 10 / 4 Roster
- Review of drawing and documentation submissions from customers and subcontractors against contractual obligations, industry standards, safety compliance and best practice.
- Ensure civil deliverables required to be submitted by the company are provided in a timely, safe and high-quality manner.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure civil issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with and support site-based personnel.
- Carry out quality control inspection across all civil works and as directed by the Civil Supervisor, including during construction of:
- Council Roads Upgrades
- Access Tracks to all turbines
- Drainage infrastructure
- WTG foundations
- Substations construction
- HV routing construction
- Technical onsite advice regarding all civil matters relating to the above.
- Management of subcontractors and designers – tier one companies valued
- Ability to review technical specifications and civil engineering drawings
- Experience with Concrete / Foundation, Pavement / Road design
- Experience with bulk earthworks
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Experience in high-pressure environment
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication / negotiation
- Relationship building, both internal and external
- Post Graduate Degree in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineering
- Current Australian driver’s license
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.