NES Fircroft are working with a major EPC business to identify a Civil Site Engineer to join a landmark Solar Farm Construction project based in the Uralla region, NSW.
- Salary: approx. $120,000 – $130,000 AUD plus superannuation
- Contract: Fixed term for duration of project (12-18 months)
- Roster: 3 weeks on, 1 week off FIFO / DIDO
- LAFHA: $500 per week NET (please note you are expected to arrange accommodation at your own cost)
The position provides specific expertise for planning, coordination, and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. It has several responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system
malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing civil systems specifications and technical drawings.
• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential civil engineering projects and studies.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of civil equipment and materials.
• Overseeing project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
• Preparing Scope of Works and Works Specifications of civil works.
• Supervising or training project team members.
• Estimating material, labour, or construction cost for budget preparation.
• bachelor’s degree in civil engineering degree from an accredited school.
• Licensed as a professional engineer.
• Experience in using required software.
• Knowledge of applicable codes related to civil engineering.
• Proficient in design and calculation software.
• Strong team player.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.