I currently have a role available as a Civil Structural designer, who specialise in Petrochemical and Chemical projects. The client is based in the Hague and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. The position available is on a 12-month contract with the option for renewable. This is a good opportunity for someone looking for a new challenging opportunity.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- You will have a leading role in the design process and responsible for the 3D modelling
- You will develop designs and 3D models and generate 2D drawings
- You will have experience with both concrete and steel design
- You have used E3D software before in previous roles
- Your are very comfortable working within a team
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years relevant experience E3D
- Dutch speaking preferably
- You have a bachelor’s degree or intermediate vocational level in Architecture or Structural
- Dutch speaking would be advantageous
If you free this role would be suitable to your experience, please feel free to apply. Or email your CV to
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.