Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Contract type: 4 Month Contract Renewable
Time Frame: September 2022 – January 2023
Work Rhythm: 40 hours / week (Monday – Friday)
Contract Language: English
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ming Yue
Key Words: AWS | Software Development | Cloud Infrastructure | Cloud | Architect | Infrastructure | Integration | Migrations | Immediately |
We are a global consultancy focusing on providing excellent workforce solution for major projects. We are expanding our network and have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Cloud Infrastructure Architect.
- Hands-on Cloud Infrastructure expert, who can assist our customers in migrating applications from existing infrastructure to AWS-hosted infrastructure
- The consultant will collaborate with customer teams to rearchitect and move applications to the cloud
- The role will lead the design and delivery of complex operational architectures through application of frameworks, methods, best practices and artifacts that deliver prescriptive guidance to customers
- Consultant will act as a Solutions lead in the application migration release train
- Products and able to support the client’s application team for App migration
- 6 years+ of Operations Architecture Design and hands-on implementation experience is preferred
- Understanding of AWS architecture
- Java, Tomcat, SQLServer App migration to AWS Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Aurora
- English (Fluent)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.