Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 3:45pm, Friday: 7am – 11:45am.
Plenty of overtime available:
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced CNC Machinist to join a global leader in the Energy sector. You’ll be a part of innovative technology projects, at the forefront of the industry.
You’ll join a supportive team, in a pristine manufacturing facility, setting and operating a range of CNC Machines.
We can provide on-the-job training and mentorship, as well as excellent opportunities to progress within the business.
- Carry out operations on CNC machines
- Set up and operate machines, selecting the correct tooling
- Machine moulded parts according to set specifications and timeframes
- Conduct maintenance checks of tooling and equipment
- Communicate production schedule and progress updates
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Previous experience as a CNC machinist
- Experience in conventional milling and turning
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience working with PEEK, acetals, and acrylics.
- Programming experience would be beneficial, but training is provided
- Desire to learn and grow skills across other manufacturing departments
Title for Posting
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.