The CNC Operator is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands and helps to reduce the related nonproductive time ratio of assets within the maintenance base by improving maintenance efficiency and people productivity. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a winning team that values employees, provides access to world-class training, skill upgrading, and an excellent benefits program for successful candidates. Come join one of the world’s most diverse and inclusive groups of industry experts. Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
- Maintain equipment according to the maintenance program and comply with the reliability-centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the Computerized Maintenance Management System and standard work.
- Execute and close out maintenance work orders.
- Perform equipment initial maintenance evaluation and schedule work.
- Dispose of equipment and reconcile post-job resources.
- Comply with company standards and competency management system.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts and repair authorization numbers, failures, and work-in-process.
- Participate in failure investigations as assigned.
- Technical college diploma or certification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of CNC Operator experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Canada, without sponsorship.
- Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts, 40 hours/week.
- Option to opt into the day or the afternoon shifts.
- Day shifts: 6:30 am – 3 pm / Afternoon shifts: 2 pm – 10:30 pm.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.