Are you interested in building your Field experience within Coiled Tubing?
Do you want to be part of a motivated team?
Join our growing team
Coiled Tubing Field Specialist will coordinate activities to ensure that the work is carried out efficiently and safely to both the Client’s and Company’s satisfaction.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Following and recording internal health and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
- Performing checks of equipment required for fluid pumping, nitrogen pumping, coiled tubing and enhancement jobs to ensure operational readiness
- Attending customer sites to provide technical support for on-site installation, periodic maintenance, repairs and upgrades on coil tubing systems
- Providing support, mentoring, supervision and guidance to team to ensure day-to-day wellsite work activities are completed
- This role requires both dayshift and nightshift cover.
- This role requires international travel from time to time, (mainly within Europe).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Actively ensure that his / her own health & safety and the health & safety of all fellow workers or other workers is preserved at all times.
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant Company/Customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and Emergency Procedures.
- Actively familiarize him/herself with the reporting procedures as laid down in the HSE Procedures Manual and Coiled Tubing Operating Procedures.
- Report all accidents, incidents, or any unsafe conditions. Take necessary steps to prevent damage to property, plant, equipment and environment
- Carry out the operation of equipment in accordance with the Company’s Safety and Coiled Tubing Operating Procedures
- Carry out the general maintenance and pre-job checks of equipment as required to ensure equipment status and availability
- Ensure that when onshore he/she keeps in regular contact with the Operations Co-Ordinator/Engineer or Logistics Co-Ordinator
- Rig up/ down, operate equipment, carries out pre job checks in compliance with HSE procedures, client permit to work and Baker Hughes Coiled Tubing Procedures.
- Record all data required for job reporting.
- Keep the Baker Hughes Engineer or senior Supervisor informed at all times in changes to the procedure, client’s instruction, equipment status and any faults which may occur.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working order, and maintained /serviced when required.
- Check system line up completing check sheets prior to pressure testing. Report any conflict of interest or deviation from procedure to the Company/Client representative.
- Be fully aware and understanding of clients permit to work. Raise the appropriate permit for the work to be undertaken.
- Ensure that adequate shift handovers are performed and documented and that all personnel on shift are briefed on the work that is to be undertaken.
- Liaise with the client and carry out toolbox talks, record all information, understand and carry out a risk assessment for any given task.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete and is presented to the client for signing at the end of the job, and is presented at the post job meeting.
- Ensure that all equipment is returned onshore and that all items have been checked off against the outward manifest. Any equipment shortages should be highlighted and charged for on the field ticket
- Ensure all equipment is fit for purpose for the job to be undertaken.
- Keep the Operations Engineer / Operations Co-Ordinator informed of how the job is progressing.
- Carry out pre- engineering or pre-mobilisation checks as required by the Operations Engineer/ Operations Co-Ordinator.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment