We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- To perform East Coast market analysis within US offshore wind and power industry.
- Perform business case analysis in support to the East Coast projects.
- Support risk management for Commercial team.
- Evaluate grant opportunities to maximize project values.
- Ad hoc analysis and presentation development.
- Detailed budget development.
- Perform bid support to secure offtake for offshore wind projects.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant industry, preferably renewable energy industry.
- Business administration education, ideally with dual education in a quantitative subject, Masters preferred.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts: IRR, NPV, Income Statement, Balance Sheet
- Microsoft suite experience.
- Power BI is a plus.
- Self-starter, driven and team player.
- Demonstrated interest for renewable energy.
- Ability to travel 20% of time.
- Salary range $67,108 to $100,662.00
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.