Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Assistant on a permanent basis based in Leiden Office, Netherlands.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- To help compile Client billings ensuring all bills are prepared for issue to Clients on a weekly or monthly basis in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions.
- Summarise timesheet information for billing purposes.
- Collate and upload timesheets
- Assist in the payroll process
- Ensure all rechargeable third-party costs are captured in client bills.
- To assist in the month end accounting process by running job ledger reports and updating reports.
- Ensure back-up documentation for client bills is compiled and stored available for audit.
- Input sales invoices into the sales ledger.
- Photocopying and filing of all third-party invoices
- Annual archiving of client billings and third-party invoices
- Adhoc duties – assist Team Leader – Commercial as and when required.
- Issue client billing statements on a monthly basis.
- Assistance with VAT reporting
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous accounts experience desirable
- Administration and data entry experience
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.