SURREY – HYBRID WORKING – 2 DAYS PER WEEK FROM HOME
A Commercial Manager is required to work in Surrey on a permanent staff basis, the role will allow the successful candidate to work from home 2 days per week.
The successful candidate should ideally experience of offshore installation projects across both Oil & Gas and Wind sectors
- In accordance with company Policies, ensure an overall view of the actual and perspective commercial activities (partnership, business planning, strategic guidelines) for the Business Division and secure new commercial acquisition as per Strategic Plan.
- Screen the market within the related business area in order to identify projects that are of potential interest to the company
- The Commercial Manager will select, among the various projects identified, those projects, which for nature, size, location or complexity are suitable to Company policy and features and would allow Company to bid in a frame of competitiveness
- Provide valuable inputs into proposal’s qualifications, win strategies, commercial discussions and design/engineering solution
- The Commercial Manager will contact client to gather further information on the project of interest and to formally express company interest
- Contribute to the definition of a partnering strategy (if a partner is needed)
- Ensure the definition of a pre-bid agreement (if any)
- The Commercial Manager will ensure the definition of the bidding strategy (in case, in cooperation with eventual Partners)
- In cooperation with Proposal Management, contribute to the definition of the Proposal Plan
- Negotiate the contract up to award with the support of other Division Function
- Manage the final bid price and proposal definition
- The Commercial Manager will manage the post Bid Submission dealings, aimed at reaching the final agreement
- The Commercial Manager will approve the Initial Project Cost Budget prepared by the Estimator / Drilling Proposal Engineer and verified by the Proposal Manager / Drilling Proposal Manager
- After the project acquisition, coordinate of handover activities to the Operations and contribute to the formulation of control budget
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Commercial Managers looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.