Commercial Operations Director – Oilfield Services Equipment
Do you enjoy providing support and guidance to global cross-functional teams?
Are you passionate about providing complex technical and commercial solutions?
Join our Sales and Commercial team.
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customisable solutions.
Partner with the best.
Regional leader of multiple country-based commercial operations teams. Campaign the preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. Develops midterm vision on own function while supporting global strategic alignment and strategy.
As the Commercial Operations Director – Oilfield Services Equipment, you will be responsible for:
- Balancing tactical needs of each of our sites with the global strategy that is being created by the executive leadership.
- Managing the sales force and sales back-office effectiveness, productivity analysis and metrics, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales/back-office incentive compensation, commercial capability building.
- Managing complex sales processes, requiring the involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Leveraging continuous improvement methodologies as we implement a culture of connection, data-based decision making, and continuous improvement.
- Leading team through entire inquiry to order life cycle for all product lines.
- Handling complex or stimulating commercial issues or multi country deals.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have good experience in Proposals.
- Experience in managing teams remotely in various locations.
- Have creative oral and written communication skills. Dynamic interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have the ability to analyze and resolve problems and lead programs / projects.
- Have the ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs with established project management skills
- Experience in continuous improvement methodologies (Green Belt, Black Belt, etc.)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment