We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our gas operations team you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to flow assurance of Equinor’s and the State’s oil and gas production.
- Deliver high value through short term optimization of the European piped gas portfolio, hereunder mandate to trade out balances and. optimise the within-day and day-ahead positions during out of office hours.
- Cooperate closely with internal stakeholders such as Gas Trading, Portfolio Optimisation, Market Compliance, Origination, Marketing etc.
- External communication with Gassco and European system operators and Equinor customers.
- Improve and optimize our way of working.
Commercial Operations Gas Shift Operations provides an excellent opportunity to work in the centre of the natural gas business in Equinor.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master Degree or Bachelor preferred with minimum 3-5 years working experience. Training will be given, mainly based on on-the-job training.
- A team player, flexible and proactive, with strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Candidates who can identify areas of operational and commercial risk in new and existing contracts.
- Someone who can make decisions under time pressure based on available information, and resilient under pressure while managing own well-being with consideration for others.
- Digitalisation skills driven with the ambition to leverage suitable technologies to unlock new capabilities for commercial operations.
- Experience in commercial operations and/or supply chain in a trading and supply organization will be a strong advantage.
- Must be committed to shift working rotation system.
- Must be fluent in English.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.