TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Are you our new Commercial Tender Advisor?
As part of the commercial team in Bergen you will participate in active tender work from A to Z. You will engage in discussions with Management and advise in commercial matters. As Commercial Tender Advisor you will play an important part in securing business opportunities worldwide. We are looking for a new colleague who is highly motivated and has a passion for the commercial discipline, including crunching the numbers.
Work close to the business and join a winning team!
The Commercial Advisor will provide Commercial Support to the organization. Establish commercial models and contribute with commercial concepts and strategy work for the Company`s opportunities. Your main responsibility and working tasks will be costing and pricing tenders, understand the market, benchmarking prices and recommend winning prices. Also be responsible for financial qualifications, commercial models, provide commercial support to Projects, building business and investment cases and participate in negotiations. Commercial Support is interacting across all product and service lines. This position will be based in Bergen, but some travel is expected to support projects worldwide when required.
You are meant for this job if you
- Have a Master`s degree in Finance/Economy or equivalent (relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education)
- Enjoy the pace of pursuing and securing opportunities for the Company
- Are able to make decisions and learn from every situation
- Are innovative and solution oriented
- Continuously raise standards and focus on quality
Your future at TechnipFMC
- This is a great opportunity to capture the commercial aspect of the business.
- Develop your commercial understanding and work with great people.
- Get to know the international aspects of our company by working in multinational teams.
- Work with projects and customers from all parts of the world and enrich your international business understanding.
For further information, please contact Tender Manager Olav Ingebrigtsen (+47 93016749) or Commercial Tender Support Manager Jan Tore Vad (+47 90793749).
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.