We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Preparing invoices and following up on accounts receivable items;
- Working with customers and suppliers to properly and professionally settle commercial transactions, including contract review, price verification, invoicing, and payment (Brazil oil and gas, Shipping, US and Canadian Domestic, Cargoes, Swaps and options, Gas Liquids forwards and physicals, Pipeline transactions and Net outs);
- Handling of other cost related to the sale and purchase contracts, i.e. freight, vessel hire, harbour fee, demurrage and commissioning cost;
- Indirect tax handling, (i.e. Nota Fiscal process, VAT coding and duties);
- Track all production volumes moving through midstream infrastructure to determine quantities purchased by Equinor’s marketing affiliates from Equinor’s production affiliates;
- On a monthly basis, create the basis for an intercompany purchase statement(s) to be used for accrual and cash settlement between Equinor’s marketing and production affiliates;
- Internal and external financial reporting (including report improvement);
- Project participation and internal presentations regarding business specific projects.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Preferable 3 or more years back-office, accounting/finance or oil and gas business experience;
- Fluent English and Portuguese (written and spoken) – Spanish is a plus;
- Proactive, accountable and positive team player;
- Ability to prioritize and cope with multiple tasks and demands at one time;
- Attentive to detail without losing ability to maintain a holistic view of all ongoing activities;
- Interest for commercial business and figures;
- Ability to work with external customers and vendors;
- IT tool knowledge proficiency (i.e. Excel, Power BI and SAP).
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.