Commissioning Engineer Instrument & Cyber Security – Stavanger, Norway
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 30th June 2023.
Eligibility: EU/EEA passport required.
Languages: English, Scandinavian language is a benefit.
For one of our Norwegian operator clients, we are now looking for a Commissioning Engineer with a focus on Instrument & Cyber Security.
In exchange for a challenging, rewarding, long term contract opportunity the successful candidate will be expected to bring an active and dynamic approach to the commissioning activity execution, specifically within Instrumentation and Cyber Security.
What are the expected job responsibilities?
• Act in accordance with company core values and HSE program
• Company representative for the Instrument commissioning discipline performance
• Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
• Participate the process to establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR as basis for planning and management of Commissioning activities
• Participate to define Commissioning activities agree milestones for project as input for the integrated schedule
• Actively cooperate with the project team during execution of Commissioning
• Execute Commissioning activities together with the Contractor’s organisation in accordance with established procedures and plans
• Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with company and Contractor requirements for Safe Execution of Work
• Undertake a review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Commissioning planning
• Do signing and reporting status from PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR for Commissioning
• Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews
• Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
• Preparations of the commissioning queries needed
• Follow-up suppliers where MC/FAT is to be carried out
• Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning activities for the FPSO project
What is the required experience?
• University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience as Commissioning Engineer for Instrument systems within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Brown field project experience is an advantage
• Experience from Commissioning of Cyber Security Systems
• Creative, open, responsible, and entrepreneurial
• Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area
• Establish and maintain priorities
• Have a proactive mind set and work style
• Proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences within project organisation and company
• Be able to create a motivational working climate
• Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
To apply for this job please visit www.leap29.com.