Will support with Company internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
To succeed as a Communications Officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A Bachelor’s Degree with experience as a Communications Officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and organize and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.