ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
This position is responsible for supporting multiple assets with the coordination, recordkeeping, system administration and reporting for CAT programs.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the sourcing and selection of CAT service providers.
- Coordinate off site trainings for personnel, including but not limited to: confirming registrations, communicating participation requirements, procuring payment, and crediting completions.
- Maintain competency assessment schedules, communicating schedule with participants, supervisors, assessors, and CAT team members.
- Work with Office Services and local IT to coordinate rooms and materials for onsite in-person training events.
- Complete monthly reporting to supervisory staff and upper leadership.
- Complete ad hoc reporting to support assurance activities and audits.
- Maintain monthly team metrics.
- Super user for competency management system (CMS).
- Super user for learning management system (LMS).
Document & Record Management:
- Ensures all records and documents are managed in accordance with team and company procedures.
- Additional responsibilities may be added to scope of work based on business need.
- Prior training administration experience, preferred.
Education, Training & Certifications
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Creates Effective Teams
- Thinks Strategically
- Inspires Innovation
- Demonstrates Courage
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Delivers High Performance
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Lisa B Willet | Employee | Other | United States| North Dakota | Minot | | | | | No | 26648
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.
Be the first to comment