We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
Global External Analysis (GEA) is responsible for global short-, medium- and long-term analysis of markets, and for the follow-up and influencing of the legislative, regulatory & energy policy frameworks for all Equinor products.
Within GEA, the Competitor and Industry Analysis team provides decision support to senior management through analysis of the energy industry and the competitive landscape.
By joining our GEA team within Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver high-value executive insights on strategic themes: in particular, trends, dynamics and disruptions; and translate analysis into implications and high-impact recommendations, to support senior management decision making and shape our direction as a company.
- Provide competitor insights that support strategy development and execution, and innovation projects.
- Produce concise and interpretative reports on competitor and industry developments.
- Prepare and deliver internal presentations to a senior audience.
- Contribute to enhancing the wider organisation’s understanding of Equinor’s external context.
- Contribute to the expansion of the company’s external network and profile via relevant briefs to senior management.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for:
- A person who is knowledgeable about the energy industry and current affairs.
- The ability to draw information from multiple sources, define implications, and condense into a written report and present conclusions and insights to senior management.
- Strong communication skills, i.e., contextualisation, presentation and writing skills. With a professional standard of English, both written and spoken.
- Creativity, innovation and flexibility, with the ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Someone who enjoys a dynamic workplace with ad-hoc, non-routine tasks.
- Works effectively in multidisciplinary project teams and drives collaboration, whilst able to work independently.
- Skilled in developing, utilising and extending a network of internal and external contacts.
- University degree or equivalent, ideally in a relevant technical subject (e.g., renewables, petroleum engineering, data science and/or a commercial subject such as, finance, economics or business administration).
Please note that the main interviews for this position are expected to take place in early/mid January.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.Through this link you can find important information on what to include in your CV, which will make the application process easier and faster.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.