We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
• Communicate and implement the ISM (International Safety Management – Maritime) policy;
• Evaluate and review the effectiveness of the SMS (Safety Management System);
• Report and analyse non-conformities, observations, accidents;
• Organize, monitor internal audits;
• Perform revisions to the SMS;
• Ensure that adequate shore base support is provided by the company;
• Report performance KPIs following with different areas of operations, defining, and tracking actions to improve safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of the OPS (Operations) PEREGRINO team;
• Proactive engage with authorities, class and flag assuring readiness and compliance;
• Promote quality assurance of offshore maintenance activities and maintenance cycle.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
• Bachelor´s degree in Administration or Engineering, with active professional registration in the Regional Counsel (CRA or CREA); and/or
• Qualification and experience as a maritime professional and certificate as Official, according to the code of instruction, Certification and Service of Toomes for Maritimes.
• Solid experience in presenting ISM questions to the highest level of the organization and obtaining support on the development of the safety management system.
• Previous knowledge in determining if the elements of the safety management system are compliant with the ISM code.
• Past practice in determining the efficiency of the safety management system with the company and the ship, establishing the internal audit principles and review the management to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
• Experience with evaluation of efficiency of the safety management system, ensuring the compliance with rules and regulations not covered by the statutory audits and class.
• Proven experience with evaluating if safety practices recommended by the Organization, Administration, class society and other related entities are being considered; and
• Knowledge in gathering and analysing risk occurrence data, near misses, incidents and accidents and apply lessons learned to improve the safety management system within the company and ships.
• Fluency in English, Fluency in Portuguese desirable.
• Availability to work in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.