The primary responsibility of this position is to provide process safety management support and safety program leadership for Delaware basin operations. Role will assist with development and implementation of management systems to ensure policy compliance and to promote best practices. Position is responsible for a broad range of duties, including training, field support, compliance audits, SOP development, and commissioning support. Position will be based in EOG’s Permian basin operating area. Frequent travel to field locations will be required. Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
- Facilitate PHA’s on new projects in concert with engineering.
- Work with operations and engineering to complete MOC’s, PHA’s, PSSR’s and other program requirements.
- Assist with periodic PHA revalidations for existing facilities.
- Supply guidance and leadership to field personnel and communicate program requirements.
- Participate in development of maintenance and operating procedures for division.
- Periodically perform site facilities compliance audits.
- Track and verify corrective audit action items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish the discipline necessary to bring consistency to PHA and MOC program.
- Conduct safety process orientations and training for operations personnel.
- Work in coordination with the operations and safety departments to ensure a safe work environment.
- High School diploma with 5 or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) standard and requirements.
- Ability to read and understand Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Ability to facilitate Process Hazard Analyses (PHA’s).
- Familiar with gas compression and processing facilities.
- Facility operating experience preferred.
- Proficient technical and computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work well with others.
- Good driving record required.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.