Great opportunity to work for a mid sized international E&P Company in Vienna as a Concept Engineering Advisor, full expat package available.
- In this position you deliver facility related technical and concept studies according to plan and with robust, fit for purpose and safe solutions.
- You prepare Scope of Work, Execution Methodology and CTRs and engage external contractors where appropriate.
- You demonstrate commitment to HSSE and technical safety at all times and continuously promote safety as the top priority for the entire organisation, through all phases of Project Maturation.
- You execute and deliver work which is fully integrated with interfacing disciplines e.g. Subsurface, Project Management, Project Services, Drilling.
- You identify resource requirements and seek timely allocation.
- You ensure Design Integrity in all phases, producing deliverables in full alignment with the Technical Authority Framework, including endorsement by TA1s.
- You support across the portfolio of Operated and non-Operated Capital projects and wider Upstream activities e.g. Exploration, Business Development, Sustainability projects.
- You work with integrated projects teams (in particular with Project Services) to provide business case inputs for generating economics.
- You proactively identify and execute internal improvement initiatives to maintain and enhance best practices in Concept & Facilities Engineering.
- University degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in oil and gas
- Concept Engineering experience in capital projects and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in a wide range of project phases and types.
- Experience in onshore and offshore field (re)developments.
- Excellent English skills.
This is a permanent staff role based in Vienna, with a full family expat package available for the right candidate.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.