NES Fircroft has partnered with a mining operator who are currently looking for a Construction Manager for a 6–12-month contract.
This is a FIFO role from Brisbane or Townsville and ideal for candidates currently in Queensland looking for their next contract opportunity.
- Plan, manage and execute brownfield projects on-site
- Provide leadership to the project team and collaborating with various stakeholders
- Provide expert working knowledge on existing plant and infrastructure, along with new projects
- Establish and govern the construction management plan
- Ensure compliance with operational budgetary targets
- Demonstrated on-site experience as a Construction Manager in the mining industry
- Relevant qualifications/certificates
- Currently residing in Queensland
- Strong commitment to workplace OH&S
These roles require the full right to work in Australia.
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact Ryan Curry at NES on 07 3123 4433.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.