The construction manager is responsible for the implementation and compliance of all construction personnel to project safety procedures. Also, the construction manager is fully responsible for technical communication, progress reporting and coordination with the Project Manager/ Site Manager and engineers, developing and reviewing the technical document such as drawings, specifications and procedures, interpreting and clarifying all the technical details to the project members, providing technical direction or instruction to quality personnel involved, proposing and reviewing corrective actions, conducting field engineering such as technical adaptation.
- Nominated during the Definition Stage;
- Report to the Project Manager and work in close relation with the Internal Customer ;
- Liaise with the Project Controls Manager, develops the construction management controls system, receives contractor cost and schedule reports;
- Integrate and analyze cost and schedule reports from multiple construction contractors;
- Review and approve construction method statements received from Contractor(s);
- Coordinate interfaces between Contractors;
- Participate in constructability review meetings held by the design and construction contractor(s) or sub-contractor(s);
- Manage proposed changes during the construction activities;
- Ensure timely field support to fix problems during commissioning, ensures site availability of key vendor personnel;
- Take adjustments for any deviation from key completion dates and will coordinate the work sequences of each team manager and each specialty engineer;
- Report status and variations from plan to the Project Manager on a periodic basis;
- Record lessons learnt during construction and close-out activities in the Execution and Commissioning Stage.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.