Our Tier 1 Mining Client are searching for multiple experienced and talented Construction Supervisor for an initial 6-month contract, with potential for extension.
We have exciting opportunities for both residential and Perth based candidates, on either an 8/6 or 7/7 roster.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
You will report to the Construction Superintendent and be actively involved in the delivery of a range of challenging small projects in construction phase.
Other duties will include,
- Collaborate with the project team to actively review project documents for successful construction, identification of gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Act as primary point of contact during execution with all operations and interfaces, including the reporting and management of safety issues, incidents, and hazards.
- Fulfil the role of Site Responsible Person and manage the contractor’s mobilisation and performance through the Contractor Management Framework.
- Effectively execute commissioning plans to construction verification to ensure a safe and quality install.
- Forecast project scope changes and report them to relevant project leads.
- Facilitate/Lead risk assessment workshops – Workplace risk assessment and Controls (WRAC)
We are looking for results based individuals, who work well in a team environment and demonstrate a high-level of influence and stakeholder management skills.
In addition, we are looking for the following specific skills and experience:
- An overriding commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibilities
- Well-practiced understanding of the key elements of project management
- Delivery focused, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Effectively supervise construction works as a statutory supervisor under Schedule 26 of the WHS (Mines) Regulations (WA) 2022.
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards and WA Mines Regulations
- Project delivery and experience with raising purchase requisitions
If this is of interest and you are open to a confidential chat, please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.