The role demands a dynamic and enthusiastic Consultant with experience of working in multi-discipline teams through various design phases, as well as having an active interest in assisting clients and the wider energy industry through the transition to Net Zero.
Due to continued and expected growth with our onshore engineering capability we are looking to strengthen our onshore Civils Engineering capability.
The role will also demand the candidate to be adaptable to varying assignments at short notice and multi-task for delivery of concurrent assignments, as required, as well as be able to convey the Company’s competencies, vision and values to internal and external clients.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Production of calculations, specifications, and drawings for a wide variety of projects.
- FEED and Pre-FEED multi-discipline studies.
- Cut and fill optimisation
- Drainage solutions
- Road/pavement layout and design
- Reinforced concrete design
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience with good Civil Engineering knowledge, ideally aligned to Oil & Gas / Energy industries
- Demonstrable experience of supporting studies from conceptual engineering up to and beyond FEED
- Preparation of material estimates and specifications.
- Experience in reviewing impact on existing site designs, determination of constructability methodology
- Ability to identify project risks and prepare mitigation plans.
- Experience in development engineering scopes of works (SOW) & CTR hour estimates
If you feel the above criteria applies to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.